Terms and Conditions of ordering from Wacky Jacky’s
Indonesia batik is a fully hand dyed and tjaped (wax stamp printed) fabric. There is no guarantee that the fabric you receive will be identical to the ones you ordered. When we order from our factory – we must allow a 20% variance in color. We take every measure to make our fabric to be the same as our sample – but cannot guarantee it.
All product is sent from Bali.
All invoices are in AUDand DO NOT include GST.
When you place your order:-
1. You will receive a proforma invoice for your order.
2. 50% of this proforma invoice is payable before we order your fabrics from our factory.
3. You must advise us of how you want your order to be sent to you – i.e. air cargo or sea cargo (as above)
4. Wacky Jacky’s brand to remain on the bolt ends, all precuts, fabric swatch samples and any other products in the future.
5. When your order is finished and checked – you will receive final invoice (including cargo) from Wacky Jacky’s, with initial deposit deducted
6. Balance of invoice including freight is payable before any product will be sent from Bali to you.
7. There will be no exceptions of this policy.
8. If order is cancelled by you – you will lose your initial 50% deposit
9. Your fabrics will be produced for your order – this process will take approx. 30 – 60 days* from receipt of your initial 50% deposit
*Batik is best made in the dry weather, so this is an approximate & depending on the time of year and weather conditions.